Important Facts for Eye Care Practitioners
PuriLens Plus saline solution is a safe, FDA approved preservative-free, pH-balanced, sterile, aqueous isotonic solution of sodium chloride, buffered with boric acid and sodium borate.
Important facts for Eye Care practitioners to remember:
- Purilens Saline DOES NOT contain chlorhexidine, thimerosal, or other mercury-containing compounds.
- FDA approved for use as an insertion solution for Scleral lenses!
- Discard any remaining solution 14 days after opening.
PuriLens Plus Preservative-Free Saline is indicated for use following proper lens disinfection as recommended by the eye care practitioner. Purilens Saline is for rinsing soft (hydrophilic), rigid gas permeable, and hard contact lenses prior to lens insertion. This solution may also be used as an insertion solution for large diameter (scleral) contact lenses, as a rinse for contact lens cases, and may be used as needed throughout the day to rinse contact lenses.
- pH balanced to eye’s natural tears for superior comfort
- For dry and sensitive eyes and all contact lens wearers
- Identical to the discontinued Unisol 4
- For patients that cannot tolerate the Sodium Chloride 0.9% inhalation saline used for application in Prose Devices
- Available in Package of Twelve 4-ounce / 120mL bottles
- Available in Package of Three 4-ounce / 120mL bottles
- Available in Package of Six 2-ounce / 60mL bottles (Travel Size)
To learn about our discounted pricing for Eye Care Practitioners, please give us a call at 800-622-0777. Patients can purchase our product at purilens.com, amazon.com, dryeyeshop.com, Bed Bath & Beyond stores across the country, or by phone at 800-622-0777.